Tibique dolores adversarium ne vel. At vide errem duo, vis luptatum menandri ullamcorper id.
Admission Procedure -
1. A student seeking admission to a course has to submit original
copy of marks-sheet of H.S.C. examination and it's two attested
true copies along with the prescribed application form.
2. A student has to pay Rs. 50/- (student out of
Maharashtra Rs. 120/-) in the college office to obtain Eligibility
from University Eligibility application form and Original marks-sheet
are to be sent to the University and after that approval is
given to the student for admission.
3. Apart from the H.S.C. Examination held by Maharashtra
State Board, a student, who has passed an equivalent examination
of any other statutory Board or University, can get information
in the college of to get eligibility certificate from University.
He should apply for the certificate
4. Educational eligibility and admission control
of the fresh students who are seeking admission to F.Y., are
observed by the North Maharashtra University. Admission to other
classes should be taken within 15 days from the declaration
of results of University exams.
5. A detailed and correct information should be
written on the application form (with passport size recent photo)
Admission fees should be paid with the application form.
6. Last decision of admission is towards the principal.
Admission is depended upon the quality and behavior of the student.
7. A student seeking admission to F.Y. Course
has to submit original mark-sheet of H.S.C. and leaving Certificate
of junior College.
8. The applicant should fill the form carefully
Subjects should be written with code numbers. After the process
of admission is over a student may not be allowed to change
a subject or faculty. Admission will not be confirmed unless
full fees of the course (class) is paid to the college.
9. According to the circular 67 of N.M.U., student
must obtain his degree within 6 years from the first year
of the admission.